- First Nations Gasoline Users: Tax-Exempt Purchase of Gasoline on a Reserve
This bulletin provides information on the treatment of tax-exempt purchases by First Nations bands and individuals on a reserve.
- Ontario Gasoline Tax Refund Program
This bulletin clarifies the eligibility of certain refundable uses of gasoline.
- Power Takeoff Tax Refunds for Interjurisdictional Carriers Licenced under the International Fuel Tax Agreement
This bulletin outlines the procedure for claiming a refund of the tax paid on clear fuel and gasoline used in Ontario to operate the power takeoff equipment of an interjurisdictional carrier licenced under IFTA.
- Requirements for Interjurisdictional Transporters
This bulletin contains important information for interjurisdictional transporters under the Fuel Tax Act and the Gasoline Tax Act.
- Tax Refunds: Bad Debts and Lost, Destroyed, Stolen or Contaminated Product
This bulletin outlines the requirements for claiming tax refunds relating to bad debt and product loss/contamination under the Gasoline Tax Act and the Fuel Tax Act. These requirements ensure that collectors and non-collectors, wholesalers, importers and retailers are aware of how to file and to substantiate their claims so that money is refunded when justified.