- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative [PDF - 321 KB]
Form number: 0009. Authorization for the ministry to collect and disclose personal information. The form also cancels an authorization that was previously given. An authorization is valid until the recipient cancels it in writing.
- Change of Address
The Change of Address form can be used to advise the Ministry of Finance of any changes to your business address, mailing address or telephone number.
- Instructions - Schedule 1 - Multiple Accounts (for 2009 and prior years)
Form number: 0052. An eligible employer with multiple accounts must designate one account to complete and submit this schedule.
- Instructions - Schedule 2 - Associated Employers Exemption Allocation (for 2009 and prior years)
Form number: 2260E. All eligible employers in an associated group must enter into an agreement and complete the schedule 2 allocating the tax exemption for the year.
- Instructions to complete - Associated Employers Exemption Allocation (for 2010 and subsequent years) [PDF - 166 KB]
Form number: 2262E. All eligible employers in a an associated group must enter into an agreement to allocate the tax exemption for the year. One of the employers in the group must complete this form.
- Notice of Revocation of Waiver - Employer Health Tax [PDF - 333 KB]
Form number: 1910. This notice is for use by a taxpayer to revoke a waiver previously filed, in respect of the time limit for issuing reassessments.
- Waiver of Time Limit for Issuing Reassessments - Employer Health Tax [PDF - 332 KB]
Form number: 1909. This waiver is for use by a taxpayer to waive the time limit within which the Minister may assess, reassess or make additional assessments under the Employer Health Tax Act.