- Application to Register as a Railway Transporter [PDF - 1.46 KB]
Form number: 0517.
- Application to Register for a Fuel Acquistion Permit [PDF - 1.7 KB]
Form number: 0507.
- Application to Register for Fuel Distributor [PDF - 1.45 KB]
Form number: 0519.
- Application to Register for Importer, Exporter and Interjurisdictional Transporter [PDF - 1.69 KB]
Form number: 0505.
- Application to Register for Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Dyer, Importer, Exporter and Interjurisdictional Transporter [PDF - 1.73 KB]
Form number: 0504.
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
Form number: 0009. Authorization for the ministry to collect and disclose personal information. The form also cancels an authorization that was previously given. An authorization is valid until the recipient cancels it in writing.
- Change of Address
The Change of Address form can be used to advise the Ministry of Finance of any changes to your business address, mailing address or telephone number.
- Fuel and Gasoline Manufacturer Return [PDF - 97 KB]
Form number: 2448. If you are registered as a manufacturer under the Fuel Tax Act and/or Gasoline Tax Act, you must complete the Fuel and Gasoline Tax Manufacturer Return.
- Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit - Fuel Tax
This form is acceptable to the minister for use when security is required to be furnished under subsection 7(2) of the Fuel Tax Act. The Letter of Credit must be issued by and redeemable at an Ontario branch of a Canadian Chartered Bank.
- Notice of Objection [PDF - 2 MB]
Form number: 1406. Form used to file an objection.
- Surety Bond - Authorization to Disclose Information
Form number: 0364E. Authorize the Ontario Ministry of Finance to release any and all information with respect to liability, tax return, and audit results and application(s).
- Surety Bond (SAC approved) - Fuel Tax
This form is acceptable to the minister for use when security is required to be furnished under subsection(s) 7(2) of the Fuel Tax Act. (Surety Association of Canada Approved)