- Addendum to Sworn Statement when Claiming a Retail Sales Tax Exemption on the Transfer of a Motor Vehicle between Corporations or Corporation and Shareholder [PDF - 1000 KB]
Form number: 0169. This addendum is only required when a vehicle recipient wants to claim an exemption from Retail Sales Tax (RST) for the transfer of a motor vehicle between related corporations or between a corporation and a shareholder. Once completed, it must be attached to the Ministry of Finance Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Vehicle in the Province of Ontario, along with the other supporting documentation.
- Application for Refund of Ontario Retail Sales Tax for Motor Vehicles Purchased Privately [PDF - 1012 KB]
Form number: 1181. This form is to be completed when claiming a refund of RST for a motor vehicle purchased in Ontario.
- Application for Refund of Retail Sales Tax on Insurance or Benefit Plan Premiums [PDF - 144 MB]
Form number: 3468. To apply for a refund of Retail Sales Tax paid on insurance or benefit plan premiums.
- Application for Vendor Permit - Insurance and Benefits Plans [PDF - 1 MB]
Form number: 1957E. A Vendor Permit is only required by persons that must collect and/or self-assess Retail Sales Tax (RST) on insurance and/or benefits plans.
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
Form number: 0009. Authorization for the ministry to collect and disclose personal information. The form also cancels an authorization that was previously given. An authorization is valid until the recipient cancels it in writing.
- Change of Address
The Change of Address form can be used to advise the Ministry of Finance of any changes to your business address, mailing address or telephone number.
- Motor Vehicle Appraisal Record [PDF - 56 KB]
Form number: 1159. This form is to be completed by an authorized Motor Vehicle Dealer OR a recognized independent appraiser for the transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in Ontario.
- Notice of Appeal [PDF - 258 KB]
Form number: 1246. Form used to file an appeal.
- Notice of Objection [PDF - 2 MB]
Form number: 1406. Form used to file an objection.
- Notice of Revocation of Waiver - Retail Sales Tax [PDF - 1 MB]
Form number: 0192E. This notice is for use by a purchaser or registrant to revoke a waiver previously filed, in respect of the time limit for issuing reassessments.
- Purchase Exemption Certificate (PEC) - Sample
Form number: 3479E. This form may be used by people who are qualified to claim an exemption from Retail Sales Tax on contracts of insurance or benefits plans.
- RST Clearance Certificate Checklist
Form number: 2006. This Clearance Certificate Checklist will assist sellers, purchasers and their representatives when submitting a request for a Retail Sales Tax Clearance Certificate
- RST Supplemental Return Card for Periods Between July 1, 2010 and October 31, 2010
Form number: 0205.
- Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Motor Vehicle in the Province of Ontario [PDF - 26 KB]
Form number: 1157. This form is to be used when transferring a used motor vehicle between eligible family members in Ontario.
- Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in the Province of Ontario [PDF - 96 KB]
Form number: 1155. This form is to be used when transferring a used motor vehicle in Ontario exempt from retail sales tax.
- Waiver of Time Limit for Issuing Assessments/Reassessments - Retail Sales Tax [PDF - 1 MB]
Form number: 0194E. This waiver is for use by a purchaser or registrant to waive the time limit within which the Minister may assess, reassess or make additional assessments.