- Addendum to Sworn Statement when Claiming an Exempt Transfer of Used Motor Vehicles between Corporations, or Corporation and Shareholder [PDF - 98 KB]
Form number: 0169. This form, along with supporting documents, is to be attached to the "Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in Ontario", when claiming an exemption from Ontario retail sales tax on the transfer of a used motor vehicle between corporations, or corporation and shareholder.
- Application for a Refund of Ontario Retail Sales Tax for Used Vehicles Purchased Privately [PDF - 103 KB]
Form number: 1181. This form is to be completed when claiming a refund of RST for a used vehicle in Ontario.
- Application for Refund of Retail Sales Tax on Insurance or Benefit Plan Premiums [PDF - 144 MB]
Form number: 3468. To apply for a refund of Retail Sales Tax paid on insurance or benefit plan premiums.
- Application for Vendor Permit - Insurance Vendors only [PDF - 431 KB]
Form number: 1953. Only businesses that sell taxable insurance products or provide self insured benefits to their employees must be registered as vendors and obtain a vendor permit to charge, collect and remit RST.
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative [PDF - 407 KB]
Form number: 0009. Authorization for the ministry to collect and disclose personal information. The form also cancels an authorization that was previously given. An authorization is valid until the recipient cancels it in writing.
- Change of Address
The Change of Address form can be used to advise the Ministry of Finance of any changes to your business address, mailing address or telephone number.
- Motor Vehicle Appraisal Record [PDF - 56 KB]
Form number: 1159. This form is to be completed by an authorized Motor Vehicle Dealer OR a recognized independent appraiser for the transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in Ontario.
- Notice of Appeal [PDF - 258 KB]
Form number: 1246. Form used to file an appeal - Taxation Acts.
- Notice of Objection - Taxation Acts [PDF - 468 KB]
Form number: 1406. Form used to file an objection - Taxation Acts.
- Notice of Revocation of Waiver [PDF - 324 KB]
Form number: 0192. This notice is for use by a purchaser or registrant to revoke a waiver previously filed, in respect of the time limit for issuing reassessments.
- RST Clearance Certificate Checklist
Form number: 2006. This Clearance Certificate Checklist will assist sellers, purchasers and their representatives when submitting a request for a Retail Sales Tax Clearance Certificate
- RST Supplemental Return Card for Periods Between July 1, 2010 and October 31, 2010
Form number: 0205.
- Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Motor Vehicle in the Province of Ontario [PDF - 26 KB]
Form number: 1157. This form is to be used when transferring a used motor vehicle between eligible family members in Ontario.
- Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in the Province of Ontario [PDF - 54 KB]
Form number: 1155. This form is to be used when transferring a used motor vehicle in Ontario exempt from retail sales tax.
- Waiver of Time Limit for Issuing Assessments/Reassessments [PDF - 325 KB]
Form number: 0194. This waiver is for use by a purchaser or registrant to waive the time limit within which the Minister may assess, reassess or make additional assessments.