- Addendum to Sworn Statement when Claiming a Retail Sales Tax Exemption on the Transfer of a Motor Vehicle between Corporations or Corporation and Shareholder [PDF - 1000 KB]
Form number: 0169. This addendum is only required when a vehicle recipient wants to claim an exemption from Retail Sales Tax (RST) for the transfer of a motor vehicle between related corporations or between a corporation and a shareholder. Once completed, it must be attached to the Ministry of Finance Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Vehicle in the Province of Ontario, along with the other supporting documentation.
- Application for Refund of Ontario Retail Sales Tax for Motor Vehicles Purchased Privately [PDF - 1012 KB]
Form number: 1181. This form is to be completed when claiming a refund of RST for a motor vehicle purchased in Ontario.
- Motor Vehicle Appraisal Record [PDF - 56 KB]
Form number: 1159. This form is to be completed by an authorized Motor Vehicle Dealer OR a recognized independent appraiser for the transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in Ontario.
- Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Motor Vehicle in the Province of Ontario [PDF - 26 KB]
Form number: 1157. This form is to be used when transferring a used motor vehicle between eligible family members in Ontario.
- Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Motor Vehicle in the Province of Ontario [PDF - 96 KB]
Form number: 1155. This form is to be used when transferring a used motor vehicle in Ontario exempt from retail sales tax.