- What hardware and software do I need to connect to ONe-key and ONT-TAXS online?
- I received a "Session Expired" message. What does this mean?
- I am having difficulty viewing PDFs of the letters or printer-friendly version of returns and payments made in ONT-TAXS online
You must be on a secure browser to use ONe-key and access ONT-TAXS online in a protected session. ONT-TAXS online supports Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher.
Different browsers and versions, other than Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, such as:
- Mozilla version 1.7 or higher
- Firefox version 1.5 or higher
- Netscape version 8.0 or higher
- Safari version 2.0 or higher,
may allow you to access ONT-TAXS online but might not display the site as designed or allow you to access all the functionality. Your browser must also:
- support 128bit encryption
- have cookies enabled.
For added privacy and security, you will receive a "Session Expired" message if your system is inactive for a period of time. To start your session again, you must Login to ONe-key using your ID and password.