- Application for Certificate of Exemption for First Nations Individuals [PDF - 314 KB]
To be completed by an Indian, as defined in the Indian Act (Canada), to obtain a Certificate of Exemption (gas card) enabling the purchase of gasoline on a reserve exempt of tax for their exclusive use.
- Application to Register as a Propane Retailer [PDF - 1.13 KB]
- Application to Register for Importer, Exporter and Interjurisdictional Transporter [PDF - 1.69 KB]
- Application to Register for Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Dyer, Importer, Exporter and Interjurisdictional Transporter [PDF - 1.73 KB]
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
Authorization for the ministry to collect and disclose personal information. The form also cancels an authorization that was previously given. An authorization is valid until the recipient cancels it in writing.
- Change of Address
The Change of Address form can be used to advise the Ministry of Finance of any changes to your business address, mailing address or telephone number.
- Fuel and Gasoline Manufacturer Return [PDF - 97 KB]
If you are registered as a manufacturer under the Fuel Tax Act and/or Gasoline Tax Act, you must complete the Fuel and Gasoline Tax Manufacturer Return.
- Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit - Gasoline Tax
This form is acceptable to the minister for use when security is required to be furnished under subsection 6(2) of the Gasoline Tax Act. The Letter of Credit must be issued by and redeemable at an Ontario branch of a Canadian Chartered Bank.
- Notice of Objection [PDF - 2 MB]
Form used to file an objection.
- Surety Bond - Authorization to Disclose Information
Authorize the Ontario Ministry of Finance to release any and all information with respect to liability, tax return, and audit results and application(s).
- Surety Bond (SAC approved) - Gasoline Tax
This form is acceptable to the minister for use when security is required to be furnished under subsection 6(2) of the Gasoline Tax Act. (Surety Association of Canada Approved)