- Affidavit, re. Conveyance to Family Business Corporation - LT101
Affidavit to be sent to the Ministry of Finance within 9 months after the taxation year end following the date of registration or date of disposition to any corporation which was the subject of a claim for the family business exemption.
- Affidavit, re. Exemption for the Conveyance or Disposition of Farmed Land [PDF - 662 KB]
Affidavit to be inserted in any conveyance where an exemption from tax is being claimed on the basis that the transfer is from individual(s) to a family farm corporation pursuant to Regulation 697, R.R.O. 1990.
- Affidavit, re. Transfer Between Registered Charities [PDF - 26 KB]
An exemption from land transfer tax applies to certain transfers of land between qualifying trusts and qualifying corporations which are registered charities.
- Application and Declaration for the Exemption of Land Transfer Tax pursuant to Ontario Regulation 70/91 [PDF - 735 KB]
Application and Declaration for an exemption under Regulation 70/91 where the unregistered disposition is a so-called butterfly exemption between corporations for the purposes of the application of 55(3)(b) of the Income Tax Act.
- Application and Undertaking for the Deferral of Land Transfer Tax pursuant to Subsection 3(9) [PDF - 86 KB]
Application and undertaking for a deferral of tax payable as a result of unregistered dispositions between affiliated corporations.
- Application for Refund of Land Transfer Tax to OHOSP Planholders [PDF - 601 KB]
Application for refund of tax paid by first-time home buyers who are OHOSP planholders.
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
Authorization for the ministry to collect and disclose personal information. The form also cancels an authorization that was previously given. An authorization is valid until the recipient cancels it in writing.
- Initial Family Business Affidavit - LT100 [PDF - 582 KB]
Initial Family Business affidavit to be submitted to the Ministry of Finance in support of claim for exemption on a transfer from an individual to a family business corporation pursuant to Regulation 697.
- Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit - Land Transfer Tax
This form is acceptable to the minister for use when security is required to be furnished under subsection 15(3) of the Land Transfer Tax Act. The Letter of Credit must be issued by and redeemable at an Ontario branch of a Canadian Chartered Bank.
- Land Transfer Tax Affidavit
Affidavit of Residence and Value of Consideration, Form 1 which is attached to every conveyance tendered for registration and is the basis for determining LTT.
- Notice of Objection [PDF - 2 MB]
Form used to file an objection.
- Ontario Land Transfer Tax Refund Affidavit for First-Time Purchasers of Eligible Homes
If the refund is not claimed at registration, the tax must be paid and a claim for the refund may be submitted directly to the Ministry of Finance.
- Return on the Acquisition of a Beneficial Interest in Land
Return on the Acquisition of a Beneficial Interest in Land as required under Section 3 of the Land Transfer Tax Act.