- Application for a Deferral of Property Taxes for Low-Income Seniors or Low-Income Persons with Disabilities [PDF - 301 KB]
Low-Income Seniors and Low-Income Persons with Disabilities may apply for a partial deferral of provincial land and education taxes. The tax deferral applies to the tax increase in the current year and not to outstanding taxes.
- Application for Refund [PDF - 291 KB]
Application for refund under section 8 of the Provincial Land Tax Act, 2006.
- Application for Registered Charities Tax Rebate [PDF - 320 KB]
A Registered Charity may apply for a tax rebate of 40% of the Provincial Land Tax and Education Tax payable on an eligible property it occupies in one of the commercial classes or industrial classes.
- Application for Tax Adjustment [PDF - 297 KB]
Application for tax adjustment under section 8 of the Provincial Land Tax Act, 2006.
- Application for Tax Certificate [PDF - 285 KB]
Application for tax certificate under section 19(1) of the Provincial Land Tax Act, 2006.
- Application for Tax Rebate Vacancies in Commercial and Industrial Buildings [PDF - 178 KB]
If you own a commercial or industrial property that is partially or entirely vacant, you may be eligible for a rebate of taxes for the period of the vacancy.
- Authorization for Pre-Authorized Debit Plan [PDF - 285 KB]
Upon enrolling in the Pre-Authorized Debit Plan, tax payments will be deducted from your bank account on the instalment due dates each year. You will continue to receive your tax bill.
- Change of Address
The Change of Address form can be used to advise the Ministry of Finance of any changes to your business address, mailing address or telephone number.