Forms and Publications


Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative

Client information is confidential. If you want the Ontario Ministry of Finance to deal with another person (such as your spouse or common-law partner, other family member, friend, or accountant) as your representative, we need your consent.

Your authorization will stay in effect until you cancel it. It is important that you remember each authorization given to the ministry so that you can cancel the authorization when it is no longer needed. You can cancel an existing authorization using this form.

From the list below, please choose which tax, benefit or program your representative will be acting on your behalf to open and complete the correct form.

Tax and Programs Related Statutes


Page: 113  |